The Hobbywing LED Program Card is used to program Hobbywing ESC's. It features a user friendly interface and is easy to use. Package includes program box and 3-wire male/male plug for hooking the programmer to the ESC.
- Platinum V1/V2 series & FlyFun V5 series of brushless aircraft ESCs.
- XeRun series (some XeRun ESCs, please take the instructions of relevant user manuals as standard.)
- EzRun series
- QuicRun series of brushless car ESCs
- Quicrun 1080 & 880 brushed ESC
- SeaKing series of brushless boat ESCs
Input Voltage: 4.8-6V
NOTE: If the ESC doesnt have a built-in BEC, you will need to use an additional 6.0V battery to supply power to the program box.
The programming instruction along with the diagrams were very easy to understand and using the card/box couldn't be any easier. I had my Hobbywing Flyfun 30A V5 programmed within minutes after receiving the card.
Thank you AMAIN.