The Hobbywing EZRun Max8 Waterproof Brushless ESC and Motor Combo includes the awesome 4268SL - 2600kV sensorless motor to deliver high torque, fast acceleration response and stable power output for 1/8 scale applications. Special technology for temperature control is implemented by the motor and provides less heat more efficiently (efficiency rate of up to 90%). The EZRun Max8 V3 Waterproof Brushless ESC, with installed T-Style connectors is built with high quality components and loaded with cutting edge firmware.
- Sensorless Brushless Operation
- 6S LiPo Compatible
- Dual T-Style Plugs
- Includes Program Box
- 4 pole rotor for high torque, fast acceleration response and stable power output.
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%).
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency.
- This EZRUN motor is a perfect match for the HOBBYWING EZRUN MAX8 ESC
- Continuous Current: 150A
- Peak Current: 950A
- Plug Type: T-Style
- Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless
- Applications: 1/8 Touring Car, Buggy, Truggy, Monster Truck
- Brushless Motor Limit 4S LiPo/12-Cell NiMH: ≤3000 (4274 size motor)
- Brushless Motor Limit 6S LiPo/18-Cell NiMH: ≤2400 (4274 size motor)
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 3-6S LiPo / 9-18 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: 7.4V Switchable, Continuous current of 6A (Switch mode BEC)
- Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
- Size (LxWxH): 59.8x48x36.8mm
- Weight: 173.5g
- Programming Port: Fan/PRG Port
- Pole: 4
- KV(No-load): 2600
- R. (Ω): 0.0052
- Current No-load（A）: 4.2
- Max. Output Power（W）: 3000
- C.at the point of M.O.P *(A): 120
- Motor D.&L（mm）: Φ=42, L=68
- Shaft D.&L of the projecting part（mm）: Φ=5, L=18.5
- LiPo(S): 2-4
- Weight: 343g (12.098oz)
- Applicable: 1/8th Buggies/Touring Cars/SCTs
- EZRun Max8 ESC with T-Style connectors
- EZRun LED Program Card
- Accessories (double sided tape, etc)
- 4268SL - 2600kV Brushless Sensorless motor
- How to Mount the Motor into a RC vehicle. M3/M4 mounting screws (4*M3 & 4*M4) are needed here, as the mounting holes are 8mm in depth, so we don't recommend using the M3/M4 screws with the length exceeds 10mm to mount the motor into your vehicle. (Note: please choose the right mounting screws as per your chassis.) Please choose the right mounting screws as per your chassis.
- How to Connect the Motor to an ESC. There is no polarity on the A/B/C three ESC-to-motor wires, so do not worry about how you connect them initially. You may find it necessary to swap two wires if the motor runs in reverse.
- Recheck the Installation & Connections. Recheck the installation and all the connections before turning on the power.
This product was added to our catalog on April 26, 2019