The Hobbywing EZRun Max4 HV 1/5 Scale Sensored Brushless ESC is the most advanced high voltage ESC on the market. It’s dynamic functionality and 12S specifications meet the needs of power-hungry users. The Max4 HV offers a strong 300A continuous output power with excellent linearity at low speed and offers full-sensored mode operation when combined with a Hobbywing large scale sensored motor.
- Extremely Powerful & Low Temperatures: The internal circuit board of the ESC has been integrated to use copper thermal conduction sink. These are built into high-reliability thermal systems to ensure proper thermal condition while supplying a continuous output current of 300A.
- High Reliability & Durability: Max4 HV is the most durable (hardware) and advanced (software) ESC on the market. The ESC is built using the highest quality materials available, to withstand extreme weather and surface conditions. Together with the most advanced software developed by Hobbywing engineers, Hobbywing has created a variety of overload functions to protect the ESC from damage.
- Applicable to All Weather Track Conditions: The IP-67 waterproof system guarantees excellent waterproofing and dustproofing protection. The whole power system is able to drive on a variety of surfaces including mud, sand, ice, snow and water without damaging the power unit.
- Programming/Upgrading/Data Reading Wirelessly: Using Hobbywing's OTA module and smartphone (with the HOBBYWING HW Link App installed), the user can program parameters, upgrade firmware and relevant data of the ESC.
- Real-Time Data & Data Logging: After connecting the OTA module (optional - not included), turn on real-time data recording function to access the operating status.
- Capacitor Thermal Protection: Capacitor thermal protection will effectively prevent capacitors from exploding and causing irreversible damage to the ESC due to overload.
- Superior Built-in BEC: The built-in BEC can support up to 25A maximum output current. The output voltage is switchable between 6V, 7.4V and 8.4V. This ensures that the ESC is able to support demanding high-torque servos.
- Built-In Spark-Proof Design: The built-in spark-proof circuitry helps to prevent damage to the battery connectors, as well as physical injury that could be caused by strong electrical sparks when connecting a "high voltage" battery pack (6-12S).
- Advanced & Secured Electronic Switch: The advanced and durable electronic switch features a longer lifespan compared to a standard switch. The dust, dirt, and waterproof switch housing ensures reliability, long life and eliminates unwanted damage. Heavy impact or harsh surfaces will not affect the switch.
- Sensor Cable Interface: The MAX4 HV ESC is equipped with a proprietary sensor cable interface. It is high recommended to use the motors from Hobbywing as the waterproof protection level is at the highest level (IP67).
Cont./Peak Current: 300A/2000A
Input Voltage: 6-12S Lipo
BEC Output: 6V / 7.4V / 8.4V adjustable, continuous current 10A (Switch-mode)
Input Wires: Red-8AWG-200mm*1/Black-8AWG-200mm*1
Output Wires: Not Included
Input Connectors: Not Included
Output Connectors: 8.0mm Gold (female)
Fan Size: 50x50x15mm
Fan Voltage Range: 6-8.4V
KV Rating/T Count: 12S LiPo: KV ? 600KV(70125 Size Motors)
This product was added to our catalog on May 13, 2022