Hobbywing EZRun 70125SD 1/5 Scale Sensored Brushless Motor.
- Exquisite Appearance: The exquisite look combined with an innovative heat sink design of the can creates a unique looking motor.
- Full Sensored Mode - High Power: The EZRUN series of motors are known to be dynamic and dominant. They are built differently to meet the needs of various demands on the market. It offers strong output power with an excellent linearity at low speed when operating on full-sensored mode.
- Applicable to All Weather & Track Conditions: The IP-67 waterproof system guarantees excellent protection in muddy, sandy, icy, snowy and wet conditions without damaging the power unit.
- Made for EzRun MAX4 HV ESC: The motor achieves perfect compatibility when used together with the EzRun MAX4 HV ESC. It provides ultra-large torque, precise handling performance, and brings a smooth and comfortable control experience to the users.
- Ultra-High Efficiency Reduces Temperature: Hobbywing technology helps to solve the degradation caused by motor overheating. It ensures that the motor is always in good working conditions.
- Practical Design: The motor adopts a modular detachable structure design for easy disassembly and daily maintenance. This helps to prolong the lifespan of the motor and maintaining the efficiency of the motor is simple.
- Unique Sensor Cable Interface: The 70125SD and Max4 HV ESC are equipped with a proprietary sensor cable interface. It is high recommended to use the motors from Hobbywing as the waterproof protection level is at the highest level (IP67).
- High Quality Materials & Excellent Design: The materials (Motor casing, bearings, ultra-thin silicon steel sheets, high temperature-resistance copper wire, explosion-proof rotor, high-tolerance alloy shaft) are carefully selected and approved by Hobbywing engineers. Hobbywing is serious in providing users with an extraordinary performance that will last.
Pole Count: 4
KV Rating: 560KV
LiPo Cells: 8-12S
No-load Current: 3.6A
Shaft Diameter: 8mm
Applications: 1/5th Heavy-duty Off-road, Truck.
This product was added to our catalog on May 13, 2022