This is the Hobbywing EZRUN 2600kV, 4268SL Sensorless Brushless Motor. This 4268SL pairs perfectly to the Hobbywing EZRUN Max8 ESC and is ideal for 1/8 scale applications, such as buggy, truggy, SCT and on-road.
- 4 pole rotor for high torque, fast acceleration response and stable power output.
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%).
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency.
- This EZRUN motor is a perfect match for the HOBBYWING EZRUN MAX8 ESC.
R. (Ω): 0.0052
Current No-load（A）: 4.2
Max. Output Power（W）: 3000
C.at the point of M.O.P *(A): 120
Motor D.&L（mm）: Φ=42, L=68
Shaft D.&L of the projecting part（mm）: Φ=5, L=18.5
Weight: 343g (12.098oz)
Applicable: 1/8th Buggies/Touring Cars/SCTs
- How to Mount the Motor into a RC vehicle. M3/M4 mounting screws (4*M3 & 4*M4) are needed here, as the mounting holes are 8mm in depth, so we don't recommend using the M3/M4 screws with the length exceeds 10mm to mount the motor into your vehicle. (Note: please choose the right mounting screws as per your chassis.) Please choose the right mounting screws as per your chassis.
- How to Connect the Motor to an ESC. There is no polarity on the A/B/C three ESC-to-motor wires, so do not worry about how you connect them initially. You may find it necessary to swap two wires if the motor runs in reverse.
- Recheck the Installation & Connections. Recheck the installation and all the connections before turning on the power.
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2017