The Hitec RDX2 Pro AC/DC Multi Charger is a dual port AC/DC charger that delivers a whopping 260 watts of power! The RDX2 Pro features independent, 130-watt circuits, allowing you to charge two packs simultaneously. Its user-friendly Jog Dial easily scrolls through menus, making programming a breeze. Capable of charging 2S packs at rates up to 14 amps, and 4S packs up to 9 amps, the RDX2 Pro’s high charge rates provide more power in less time for your 1/8th and 1/10th-scale Buggy and Truggy needs.
High voltage 4S-6S packs can also rely on the RDX2 Pro to speedily charge 4S and 6S packs up at to 9 and 5.8 amps respectively. High power charging at faster rates will get you back in the action sooner than ever. And with just a few clicks, the RDX2 Pro will also convert into a power supply unit to power your other hobby equipment. The dual channel design can power two individual 5 – 24 volt devices simultaneously.
- Not all Lithium batteries can be safely charged above 1C. Always follow your battery's manufacturer guidelines to prevent accidents or injury.
- Designed exclusively to pair with the Hitec Bluetooth® Dongle to control and monitor the RDX2 Pro charger using your smartphone via the app.
- User-Friendly Jog Dial for Easy Scrolling and Programming
- Stores 10 Different Battery Memory Charge/Discharge Profiles
- Balance, Standard, Fast and Storage Modes for All Lithium Battery Chemistries
- Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer
- Independent Cell Balancing While Discharging
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Re-Peak Charge Mode and Delta-Peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd Batteries
- Capacity Cut-Off Limit
- Smart Ventilation Fan
- 5V/2.1A USB port
- Micro USB Socket for Optional Bluetooth® Dongle, PC Interface and Firmware Upgrades
- Power Supply Function
Input Voltage: AC 100-240V/DC 11-18V
Charge Circuit Power: 130W x 2 (260 Watts total)
Discharge Circuit Power: 10W x 2
Charge Current Range: 0.1-14A x 2
Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2A x 2
Current Drain for Balancing Port: Max. 500mA/cell
DC Power Supply Output: 5-25V/130W x 2
LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.9 x 2.7 in.
Net Weight: 2.13 lbs.
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2021