This is the Hitec Lynx 4S 2.4GHz Radio System, with an included Axion 2 HHR 2-Channel Receiver. Designed from the ground up for the avid racer yet versatile and economical enough for the everyday driver, the Lynx 4S arms all RC enthusiasts with the power, control and speed required to dominate the podium! The convenient micro SD card slot allows storage expansion of the radioís already vast 30-model memory to an additional 30 models while also archiving music and warning sound files. Ergonomically designed with adjustable wheel and trigger positioning, the Lynx 4S boasts exceptional 4096 resolution, Hitecís exclusive HIGH RESPONSE SYSTEM and bi-directional telemetry capabilities. Its multitude of advanced, innovative features bring the future of driving into your hands and onto the track! Ready the checkered flag!
Axion 2 HHR 2-Channel Receiver
The race-ready, 2.4GHz micro 2-channel Axion 2 receiver provides the connectivity and performance you expect from Hitec. With lightning fast 4ms frame rate and the HHR (Hitec High Response) built-in technology, the Axion 2 leaves the competition in the dust!
Axion 2 Features:
- Race-Ready High Response 2.4GHz Micro 2-Channel Receiver
- 4ms Frame Rate Hitec High Response (HHR) System
- Fail-Safe / Hold Function
- Extra Port (AMB) for Lap Counter Interface
- Dimensions: 1.26 x 0.89 x 0.43in (32 x 22.3 x 11mm)
- Weight: 0.247oz (7.0g)
Lynx 4S Features:
- Hitec AFHSS 2.4GHz System
- 4096 Resolution
- Built-in Transmitter Antenna
- Ultra-fast 4ms Hitec High Response System (HHR) when using the Axion 2 Receiver
- Bi-Directional Telemetry Function with the Proton 4 Receiver (RPM, SPEED, TEMP, VOLT)
- Backlit Graphic LCD Screen
- Steering Extension Included
- 6-Color LED Indicates Transmitter Status (Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Magenta/Cyan)
- 3-Step Slide Switch for Mixing
- Variable Mixing for Car/Boat/4WS/Crawler
- Adjustable Wheel & Trigger Position
- Adjustable Spring Tension (Steering/Throttle)
- Built-in Vibration Mode
- Micro SD Card for Model Memory Extension, Music File Storage, Warning Sound File Storage (Not Included)
- Music Play Mode (*.WAV File From Micro SD Card)
- Warning Sound Mode (*.WAV File From Micro SD Card)
- 30-Model Memory (With Micro SD Card, 30 More Models Can Be Added for Max. 60)
- 12-Character Model & User Naming
- Assignable Functions (Switches, Dials & Trims)
- Easy-to-Change Control Mode for Left Handed Drivers
- Fail-Safe Position Assignable by Transmitter
- PC Link Support (Firmware Update)
- Ear Phone Jack for Music & Warning Sound
- Operation Voltage 4.8V~8.4V (2-Cell LiPo / 2-Cell LiFe / 4-Cell NiMH / 4-Cell NiCD)
- (1) Lynx 4S Transmitter
- (1) Axion 2 HHR Receiver
- (1) 4.8V 1300mAh NiMH Transmitter Battery
- (1) Transmitter Battery Charger
- (1) Sterring Wheel Dropdown Parts/Hardware
- (1) Instruction Manual (CD)
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2015
I have not been able to race with this system yet due to work and weather in our area.
So today, i decided to add the drop down feature to the transmitter so that my hands would both be at the same level when using it. After adding the drop down, I turned on the radio just to look at it and go through the menus. Then I noticed that the LCD screen backlight isn't working!!!
Has anybody else had this issue with this radio?
If not for the backlight issue, I would easily give this transmitter a 4.5 to a 5 star rating. the feel and reaction time is phenomenal.