HeyOK Rock Lights let you light up the ground under your crawler, so you can choose the right line after the sun goes down! HeyOK Rock Lights are 3-LED strips that run from 3S power (~12 volts). An in-line light controller lets you operate the rock lights with a two-position channel on your transmitter.
To keep this item as affordable as possible, there is some work involved for the installer. Connectors for the lights and power have been omitted.
- Tie all the red wires from the lights together and to the red wire of the light controller. Tie all the black wires from the lights together and to the white wire of the light controller.
- Plug the receiver plug into a two-position channel.
- Make the connection to a 3S battery to the red and black power wires. HeyOK suggests you solder them to the battery connector on your ESC.
- The wires going to the lights will be 10 to 12 inches long and should be cut to length to suit your application.
- Attach the lights to your rig with the factory applied 3M adhesive and get the light positioned where you want, then make sure they stay in place with a bit of Shoo Goo or Goop etc.