Hercules High Current 5 Amp BEC (4.4/5.3/6/8.3V) by Western Robotics
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.This is the Western Robotics Hercules High Current 5 Amp BEC. The Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit High Current version (HBEC-HC) is first to be designed and manufactured in Canada with high quality components that can withstand even more extreme high current loads in excess of 5 Amps continuous. The Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit HC is a glitch free, high efficiency, high power switching regulator designed to work with all popular brands of R/C receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your R/C receiver and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules HC will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources. The Hercules HC is ideal for today's more demanding R/C aircraft equipped with digital servos that require higher current demands.
NOTE: This Hercules BEC High Current version is only recommended for 2.4Ghz radio systems.
- Compact high efficiency 4.4, 5.3, 6 or 8.4V selectable voltage regulator
- Wide input voltage range from 9V to 45V (Min. 10V for 8.4V Output) (8-30 NiCd/NiMH or 3-10 LiPoCells)
- High current capability up to 5 Amp continuous
- Dual output plugs to reduce voltage drops and increase current handling
- Protects against Thermal/Current overloads
- LED status indicator gives visual feedback
- High quality power patented toroid coil technology that provides the least Electro-Magnetic Interference
- Dual high power 10 Amp diodes guarantees consistent high current supply
- Laboratory burn-in tested at excess of 5 Amp, 40V input continuous load for 48 hrs of uninterrupted operation (under air cooled ventilation)
Weight: 32 grams