Hercules 3.3 Amp BEC (4.4/5.3/6/8.3V) by Western Robotics
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the Western Robotics Hercules 3.3 Amp BEC. This Battery Eliminator Circuit is designed and manufactured in Canada with the same high quality components as the Western Robotics' original HBEC BEC but in a redesigned compact package! The Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit is a high efficiency, high power switching voltage regulator designed to work with all popular brands of RC receivers and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources. The Hercules BEC is ideal for today's more demanding R/C models that require higher voltage sources up to 10 lithium polymer cell batteries.
Weight: 27 grams
- Compact high efficiency 4.4V, 5.3V, 6V or 8.4V selectable voltage regulator
- Wide input voltage range from 6.5V to 45V (10V for 8.4V output) (6-30 NiCd/NiMH or 3-10 LiPo Cells)
- High current capability up to 3.3 Amp continuous
- High power output that handles up to 8 servos
- Protects against Thermal/Current overloads
- LED status indicator gives visual feedback
- High quality power components to withstand high voltage & current with no interference
Weight: 27 grams
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.