The Helion Dominus 10TR (G4) is a 4x4 1/10th scale truggy packed with performance with an unprecedented set of features, and value. This project came to life as a cooperative effort between some of the greatest minds in the RC industry working for Helion and you. The premise behind the project is to offer you something different, something revolutionary: value AND brushless performance, Helion R/C design engineers optimized the Dominus platform for the latest generation of bashers and 0/C enthusiasts.
The use of gear differentials and a robust shaft based, ball bearing supported, steel differential gear drivetrain reduces maintenance requirements and improves efficiency without compromising value. The inclusion of 2.4 GHz radio technology means you can now enjoy using your Dominus alongside other cars and trucks, interference free. Now with a Radiant Reaktor 35Amp and 2-Pole 3500kV all weather brushless system and 7-Cell NiMH hump battery included, the Dominus is equipped to not disappoint with speeds topping 25mph!
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Dominus 10TR G4 model HLNA0674 is available in two different colors, blue or green. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Reaktor Brushless System: The 35A All-Weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in driving conditions. Paired with the 3500kV 2-Pole brushless motor delivers dominating speed. The programmable ESC includes thermal overload protection with low voltage cut-off to keep your system running in safe limits when used with up to 3S LiPo*.
- 1800mAh Battery and AC Charger: A 1800mAh 7-Cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 25mph while the included AC charger improves your driving-to-waiting ratio.
- Advanced IKONNIK 3-Channel Transmitter: Utilizing one of the most advanced 2.4GHz radios in its class, the HRS3.2 brings features that are typically found only in high end radios. This user friendly transmitter includes cutting-edge functions; such as end point adjustment, dual rates, digital trims, servo reversing and easy pairing. Taking things a step further, the HRS3.2 also incorporates three unique features: beginner mode, feature lock and factory reset. Now users at all levels can enjoy the benefits of this advanced technology with confidence.
- Ready-to-Run: The Helion Dominus 10TR is a RTR (Ready to Run) Truggy that comes 100% factory-assembled and includes a 3-channel, 2.4GHz IKONNNIK radio with fully proportional steering and throttle control, 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack, AC charger and multi-purpose wrench. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
- Adjustable Suspension: Long travel suspension arms and adjustable oil filled coil-over tuned shocks with bladders, keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
- Precision Ball Bearings: Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient increasing run time and speed.
- Metal Gears: Extremely durable all-metal gears and rugged planetary differentials get the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and servicing.
- Low Center of Gravity: High ground clearance chassis gives over 3 inches of ground clearance to avoid the high-centering suffered by other vehicles on the market.
*For 3S LiPo use the optional Radient 25mm Fan Kit is required to use with the ESC (RDNA0027).
Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe)
Protocol: LIP0 Compatibility 2S (7.4V); can be used with 3S (11.1V) with optional ESC fan kit (RDNA0027).
Motor: Brushless 3000kV 4-Pole Sensorless
Battery: 7-Cell 1800mAh, HCT-Plug, Hump Configuration
Gear Pitch: 32P (P14, S:50)
Wheels: 12mm Hex Drive
Length: 477mm (18.78in)
Height: 180mm (7.08in)
Width: 320rnm (12.6in)
Wheelbase: 300rnm (11.8110)
Weight: (approx) 23508 (5.181b)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.4:1
- Dominus 1:10 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Truggy
- HRS-3.2 2.4GHz Radio System
- 1800 mAh 8.4V High Output 7 Cell NiMH battery w/ HCT-Plug
- Cell NiMH AC Wall Charger
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2016