The Helion Dominus 10SCv2 4x4 Short Course Truck (G4) offers speed, durability and value unheard of in its class. A 2.4 GHz 3-channel radio system eliminates frequency conflicts, while the 3500kv Reaktor brushless motor churns out blistering acceleration and incredible top speeds in excess of 30mph through the beefy shaft based all metal gear transmission. Constructed from lightweight yet strong material, the fully independent suspension and oil filled shocks soak up even the worst terrain.
A 3000mAh 7-Cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack with High Current T-Plug provides excellent runtime while an incredibly efficient LiPo compatible waterproof 35A programmable electronic speed controller (ESC) puts you in full control. Full ball bearings throughout the vehicle reduce friction and increase runtime. A robust waterproof 6kg servo gives crisp steering response while the high grip; long wear tires keep you hooked up over a multitude of surfaces. Included is a 1 Amp A/C wall charger that improves your driving-to-waiting ratio.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Dominus 10SCv2 4x4 G4 model HLNA0678 is available in two different colors, red or yellow. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Reaktor 50-4 Brushless System: The 50A All-Weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in driving conditions. Paired with the 3000kV 4-Pole brushless motor delivers dominating speed. The programmable ESC includes thermal overload protection with low voltage cut-off to keep your system running in safe limits when used with up to 3S LiPo.
- 3000mAh Battery &1A Charger: A 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack with HCT-plug delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 30mph while the included AC charger gets you going out of the box.
- Advanced IKONNIK 3-Channel Transmitter: Utilizing one of the most advanced 2.4GHz radios in its class, the HRS3.2 brings features that are typically found only in high end radios. This user friendly transmitter includes cutting-edge functions; such as end point adjustment, dual rates, digital trims, servo reversing and easy pairing. Taking things a step further, the HRS3.2 also incorporates three unique features: beginner mode, feature lock and factory reset. Now users at all levels can enjoy the benefits of this advanced technology with confidence.
- Ready to Run: The Helion Donimus 10SCv2 is Ready to Run and comes 100% factory-assembled with a 3-Channel, 2.4GHz IKONNIK radio with fully proportional steering and throttle control, 7-Cell 8.4V Ni-MH battery pack, AC charger and multi-purpose wrench. All you need to complete is 4 x ‘AA’ cells for the transmitter.
- Adjustable Suspension: Long travel suspension arms and adjustable oil filled coil-over tuned shocks with bladders, keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
- All Metal Gear Transmission: Extremely durable all-metal main gears and rugged planetary differential gets the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and servicing.
- Tires: High grip, long wear tires coupled with realistic off-road styled wheels keep you locked in and ready for any condition.
- Precision Ball Bearings: Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient. Using rubber seals keep the grease in and the dirt out, increasing run time and speed.
LiPo Compatibility: 3S
Motor: 3000 kV Radient Reaktor 4 Pole Brushless, Sensorless
ESC: 50A Programmable, 3s LiPo Compatible
Battery: HCT-Plug Connector, Hump Configuration
Gear Pitch: 32 P (P:15, S:54)
Wheels: 12mm Hex (24mm OS, TRX and KYO Compatible)
Length: 540mm (21.26in)
Height: 215mm (8.46in)
Width: 290mm (11.42in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight (approx): 2523g (5lb-9oz)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.4:1
- Dominus 10SCv2 4x4 Short Course Truck
- HRS-3.1 2.4GHz Radio System
- 3000 mAh 8.4V High Output 7 Cell NiMH battery w/ HCT-Plug
- 7 Cell NiMH AC Wall Charger
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2016