Helical by Soko Heli Tools
Soko Heli Tools
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
The Soko Helical is a universal versatile hex disc mounting platform for various gauges, and tools to allow set up of helicopters. When utilizing the Soko Helical in conjunction with the Soko Guage, it is recommended to utilize the Soko Helical as if it was a rotor blade and mount it to the rotor blade grip exactly the same as the rotor blade it's self. This means that if your model does not require shims, to leave them out, or to install them if it does require them. Designed into the Helical are specialty holes for the Soko Guage to ensure a firm and secure mounting position. To mount any of your gauge or tools a special mounting velcro is included. Finally the Soko Helical provides special holes to securely mount the Soko Gauge.
- Soko Helical
- The Soko Helical can be mounted on your heli in a blade grip (main and tail) with the following dimensions:
- Blade grip opening 3mm, screw M2 (equals main blade grips for standard 250 size)
- Blade grip opening 4.5mm, screw M3 (equals main blade grips for standard 360/450 size)
- Blade grip opening 10mm, screw M3 (equals main blade grips for standard 500 size)
- Blade grip opening 12mm, screw M4 (equals main blade grips for standard 550/600/630 size)
- Blade grip opening 14mm, screw M5 (equals main blade grips for standard 700/770/800 size)
- The Soko Helical is designed to be mounted as a head stopper disc:
- For a M1.6 head stopper screw (standard 250 size)
- For a M2 head stopper screw (standard 360/450/500 size)
- For a M3 head stopper screw (standard 550/600/630/700/770/800 size)
- Soko Helical
- (1) Soko Helical
- (1) 1.6x6mm hex screw
- (1) 2x6mm hex screw
- (1) 3x6mm hex screw
- (1) 2mm washer
- (2) 3mm washer
- (1) Special mounting velcro
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2016.