HBL990 Brushless Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Tail Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an MKS HBL990 Brushless Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Tail Servo.
- Spartan DS760, Quark
- Futaba GY611, GY601, GY520
- ALIGN GP700, GP750
- Mikado V-Bar Tail, CSM SL720
- Curtis Youngblood Mini-G, Solid G
- Thunder Tiger TG-7000
- BeastX Mircobeast
- @6.0V: 65.2 oz-in (4.7 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 80.5 oz-in (5.8 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 87.4 oz-in (6.3 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.04 s
- @7.4V: 0.036 s
- @8.2V: 0.030 s
- Weight: 70.55 g
- Dimension: 40x20x40mm
- Working Voltage: 3.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 760μs / 560hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: 4-Pole Brushless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.