HBL980 Brushless Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the MKS HBL980 Brushless, Titanium Gear, High Speed, High Voltage Digital Servo.
- Dead band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 760μs / 560hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.5 ~ 7.2 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 ~ 7.2 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.04 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (7.4V): 0.036 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 62.5 oz/in (4.5 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 77.77 oz/in (5.6 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.79x1.50")
- Weight: 70.2g (2.48 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2011.