HBL950 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This is the MKS HBL950 Brushless, Titanium Gear, High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo.
- Dead band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.5 ~ 7.2 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 ~ 7.2 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.12 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (7.4V): 0.10 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 174.7 oz/in (13.3 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (7.4V): 229.14 oz/in (16.5 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.79x1.50")
- Weight: 70.2g (2.48 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2011.
Wednesday, Jan 17 2018 (5 months ago)
MKS HBL950 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo (High Voltage)
MKS BABY!!!! i used to own this set but they are still rocking in a goblin700 today as a friend owns them now. going on 6 years old! Lexus of the servo world!!!!)