HBL860 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an MKS HBL860 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo.
- @6.0V: 344.4 oz-in (24.8 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 395.7 oz-in (28.5 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 437.4 oz-in (31.5 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.15 s
- @7.4V: 0.12 s
- @8.2V: 0.11 s
- Weight: 73 g
- Dimension: 40x20x38.5mm
- Working Voltage: 4.8 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 12x8 mm Double bearings
- Motor: Brushless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 6.2A max. (8.2V) / 5.8A max. (7.4V) / 4.7A max. (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 24 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.