HBL860 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is an MKS HBL860 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Servo.
- @6.0V: 344.4 oz-in (24.8 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 395.7 oz-in (28.5 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 437.4 oz-in (31.5 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.15 s
- @7.4V: 0.12 s
- @8.2V: 0.11 s
- Weight: 73 g
- Dimension: 40x20x38.5mm
- Working Voltage: 4.8 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S Lipo un-regulated)
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 12x8 mm Double bearings
- Motor: Brushless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Electric Current Draw: 6.2A max. (8.2V) / 5.8A max. (7.4V) / 4.7A max. (6.0V)
- Wire Length: 24 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.