HBL850 Brushless Ti-Gear High Speed Digital Cyclic Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This is the MKS HBL850 Brushless Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Cyclic Servo.
- Dead Band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Operating Voltage: 6 ~ 8.4 Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed:
- @6V: 0.1 sec/60° degrees at no load
- @7.4V: 0.079 sec/60° degrees at no load
- @8.4V: 0.071 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque:
- @6V: 252 oz-in (18.2 kg/cm)
- @7.4V: 312.46 oz-in (22.5 kg/cm)
- @8.4V: 345.79 oz-in (24.9 kg/cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Metal Gears
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0 cm (9.4 in)
- Dimensions: 40x20x38.5mm
- Weight: 73g
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2013.