HBL6665 Brushless Ti-Gear Continuous Rotation Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the MKS BLS6665 Brushless Titanium Gear Continuous Rotation Digital Gimbal Servo.
- High Voltage Brushless Motor - Camera Gimbal servo
- 360° Continuous Rotation
- Internal potentiometer was removed. Additional lead for external potentiometer
- Nearly no gear slop; Extremely smooth gear chain
- Linear Output
- High Voltage compatible
- @4.8V: 134.7 oz-in (9.7 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 169.4 oz-in (12.2 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 208.3 oz-in (15 kg-cm)
- @4.8V: 0.15 sec
- @6.0V: 0.12 sec
- @7.4V: 0.1 sec
- Weight: 56.91 g (2.01 oz)
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.79x1.57 in)
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 - 8.4 V DC Volts
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Servo Lead Length: 29.5 cm
- Pot Input Lead: 11.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.