HBL6665 Brushless Ti-Gear Continuous Rotation Digital Servo (High Voltage) by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the MKS BLS6665 Brushless Titanium Gear Continuous Rotation Digital Gimbal Servo.
- High Voltage Brushless Motor - Camera Gimbal servo
- 360° Continuous Rotation
- Internal potentiometer was removed. Additional lead for external potentiometer
- Nearly no gear slop; Extremely smooth gear chain
- Linear Output
- High Voltage compatible
- @4.8V: 134.7 oz-in (9.7 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 169.4 oz-in (12.2 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 208.3 oz-in (15 kg-cm)
- @4.8V: 0.15 sec
- @6.0V: 0.12 sec
- @7.4V: 0.1 sec
- Weight: 56.91 g (2.01 oz)
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.79x1.57 in)
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 - 8.4 V DC Volts
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Servo Lead Length: 29.5 cm
- Pot Input Lead: 11.5 cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.