HBL6625 Titanium Gear Glider Wing Servo w/Aluminum Case (High Voltage) by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is the servo glider pilots have been asking for! The HBL6625 features a brushless motor, in a 10mm thick full CNC Aluminum case, and all the components have been manufactured to the highest of tolerances, creating an accurate, tight and lightweight servo that will impress the most discriminating pilots. In fact, this servo was used by Mr.O in the aileron position to achieve a 24.58s world record at the 2013 FAI-F3F World Cup!
- Speed (sec/60° degrees at no load):
- @6V: 0.16 sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.127 sec/60°
- @8.4V: 0.11 sec/60°
- Stall Torque:
- @6.0V: 113.8 oz-in (8.2 Kg/cm)
- @7.4V: 133.3 oz-in (9.6 Kg/cm)
- @8.4V: 144.4 oz-in (10.4 Kg/cm)
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~8.4 V DC Volts
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Direct Drive
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Programmable: No
- Connector Wire Length: 15.0 cm (5.89 in)
- Dimensions: 30x10x35.5mm (1.18x0.39x1.39 in)
- Weight: 27.85g
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2014.