Hardened Steel Turnbuckle Wrench (4mm & 5mm) by Tekno RC
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2014.
This is a Tekno RC Hardened Steel Turnbuckle Wrench, with 4mm and 5mm ends. The current crop of aluminum turnbuckle wrenches wear out easily and are bulky to compensate for their weakness. This makes it hard to fit into tight places. There are more durable steel wrenches out there too, but they are expensive and can be uncomfortable to use.
So the guys at Tekno made a hardened steel turnbuckle wrench that is durable, fits into the tightest places, and is comfortable to use. But they didn’t stop there. They increased the value by including two wrenches in one allowing compatibility with any 4 to 5mm turnbuckle.
- Hardened steel CNC production
- Black coated to help prevent rust
- Laser etched size indications (4mm, 5mm)
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Compatible with any vehicle that uses 4 or 5mm turnbuckles