Halix RTR Brushless 1/10 4WD Monster Truck by Vaterra w/DX2E V3 & Dynamite Fuze Brushless System
This product was added to our catalog on November 27, 2013.
This is the Vaterra Halix Ready to Run Brushless 1/10 4WD Monster Truck. The Vaterra Hälix 4WD Brushless Monster Truck represents the next generation in monster truck performance, speed and stability. With a Dynamite 3300Kv sensorless brushless motor paired with a 2S-3S compatible ESC make this monster truck one of the fastest monster trucks available. Having all that power and not being able maintain control doesn't do you much good. That is where Spektrum's AVC (Active Vehicle Control) stabilization system steps in. The Hälix isn't the only brushless monster truck on the market but it is the only monster truck that provides you with the ability to take full advantage of it's brushless power system thanks to Spektrum's AVC. This revolutionary technology utilizes sensors to adjust steering and throttle output ensuring the Hälix maintains maximum grip in even the most brutal of driving environments.
Nothing was spared when setting the Hälix up with the ultimate electronics package. From the included Spektrum DX2E radio system to the complete Dynamite power system, the Hälix was designed to decimate all other 4WD monster trucks on the market today. The Dynamite Fuze 3300Kv sensorless brushless motor and Fuze 70A ESC w/fan provide relentless speed and power. The Fuze 70A ESC is compatible with 2S-3S li-po's and comes pre-wired with a high-current EC3 connector. The vehicles gearing is all metal and designed to handle anything you can throw at it. The entire electronics package including the ESC, servo and receiver are waterproof.
The included DX2E radio system comes loaded with features not found in any other 2.4GHz radio system on the market today. The transmitter and receiver include DSMR technology which adds a level of security and range found only with Spektrum. In additon to DSMR, the system integrates AVC (Active Vehicle Control Technology) into the existing receiver and transmitter requiring no additional components required in order to take advantage of this revolutionary stabilization system.
AVC (Active Vehicle Control) Technology
AVC Technology is the newest Spektrum™ RC innovation from Horizon Hobby. This Spektrum stabilization system adds a whole new level of control to your RC driving experience. AVC technology utilizes sensors to adjust steering and throttle output, providing you with a more stable and controlled driving experience.
- Heading Hold: AVC technology’s Heading Hold feature allows you to focus on driving faster with the confidence of complete control. Heading Hold manages steering output by automatically aligning a vehicle’s tires to your chosen direction, and, when centered, maintains that direction regardless of the amount of traction or ruggedness of terrain. Now lining up and hitting that big jump just became as easy as punching the trigger.
- Throttle Management: The Throttle Management function enabled by AVC technology assists in maintaining maximum grip in even the most challenging of environments. AVC technology adjusts a vehicle’s throttle output in order to minimize wheel slip, allowing a driver to accelerate with total control. Whether you’re heading into a turn with too much speed or driving on a slippery surface where traction is minimized, Throttle Management assists in maximizing traction when you need it the most.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: The amount of stability assistance that AVC technology provides can be adjusted to suit any combination of skill level, driving style and terrain. Depending on which Spektrum™ transmitter you are using, adjustments can be made using programming functions or a steering rate knob. AVC can also be turned completely off for a traditional driving experience where you can test your driving abilities.
- AVC (Active Vehicle Control ) Equipped
- Capable Of Speeds In Excess Of 55+MPH
- Waterproof Electronics
- 4WD Shaft-Driven Drivetrain
- Dynamite Fuze 3300kv Brushless Power System
- Spektrum DX2E V3 Radio System Including SPMSRS4200 AVC (Active Vehicle Control) Receiver
- 70A Waterproof ESC (2S & 3S Li-P Compatible)
- ESC Cooling Fan
- Oil Filled Shocks
- Metal Gear Differential
- VTV (Viscous Torque Vectoring) Differential
- Adjustable Slipper Clutch
- Ball Bearing Equipped Transmission and Chassis
Type: 4WD Monster Truck
Length: 18.5in (470.9mm)
Width: 13.4in (339.8mm)
Height: 7.2in (182.2mm)
Motor or Engine: Non-Sensored Brushless 540 4 Pole
Radio: DX2L, 2 Channel
Ball Bearings: Throughout
Needed To Complete:
- 2S/7.4V 30C -or- 3S/11.1V 30C LiPo Battery w/EC3 Connector
- LiPo Battery Charger