H6205 HV Digital High Speed Metal Gear Helicopter Cyclic Servo by Spektrum RC
This is the Spektrum H6205 HV Digital High Speed Metal Gear Helicopter Cyclic Servo. The H6205 is a great choice for 550 to 700 class flybarless heli applications, with qualities that make it perfect for flying "smack" 3D. It features an aluminum center case, precision metal gears and coreless motor that has been specifically engineered to handle the demands of flybarless stabilization systems. Combine this with Spektrums quick release servo lead and you have a servo capable of delivering some of the fastest blade pitch transitions, with the flexibility to work with a variety of heli's.
- Quick Release Servo Lead: Detachable servo leads simplify wiring and maintenance
- HV compatiblity: No regulator needed for HV applications, but still offers outstanding performance at 6V.
- High Speed: Offers impressive speed of .04 sec/60 @8.4V and .07 sec/60 for for 6V applications, with 238 oz-in of torque for 8.4V HV applications and 166 oz-in of torque for 6.0V applications. This is a great combination of torque and speed for 550 to 700 class cyclic applications.
- High Precision: Offers low deadband, top of the line centering, high resolution, with impressive holding torque for unmatched performance.
- Metal Gear Train: Long life (low wear) gear train for great long life performance.
- Aluminum Center Case: Acts as a heat sink to keep the motor cool which increases performance and life of the servo, and adds high end look and feel.
Size Category: Standard
Application: 550- to 700-size Heli
Torque: 166 oz-in (12.0kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 238 (17.1kg-cm) @ 8.4V
Speed: 0.07 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V; 0.05 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V
Length: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
Width: 0.82 in (20.9mm)
Height: 1.25 in (31.8mm)
Weight: 2.2 oz (61.7g)
Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
Motor Type: Coreless
Connector Type: Z-Connector
Gear Type: Metal
Gear Material: Stainless steel/Steel
Voltage: 4.8–8.4V (High Voltage)
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2015.