GT80 Twin Cylinder (4.88 cu in) by Zenoah
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
The 80 features an increased bore diameter, increasing displacement to 80cc’s and boosting horsepower to 5.5. Dual rings on each piston give a superior seal, while the self-contained Quartz ignition gives a reliable spark without the hassles of charging ignition batteries. Starting’s a breeze with the rear-mounted spring starter, just wind the prop clockwise one turn then release. And this simultaneous firing twin runs so silky smooth from idle to full power, you can forget about vibration- related airframe and electronic problems.
- 4.88 cubic inches of power in a smooth running twin
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- One-piece chromed cylinders
- Magneto-driven CDI ignition system
- Delivers a whopping 6 horsepower to drive a 24x10 APC at 7500 rpm
- Type: 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 4.88 cu in (80.0 cc)
- Bore: 1.60 in (40.50 mm)
- Stroke: 1.22 in (31.00 mm)
- Cylinders: Twin - Chrome Plated
- Total Weight: 123 oz
- Engine (Only) Weight: 108 oz
- Muffler Weight: 15 oz
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1.25
- Benchmark Prop: 24 x 10 APC @ 7,400
- Prop Range: 22x12 - 24x10
- RPM Range: 1,800 - 10,000
- Fuel: Gas/Oil Mix
- Mounting Dimensions: 192 (L) x 257(W) x 205mm (H)
- Muffler Type: Can
- Cylinder Type: Ring
- Carb Type: Walbro WJ-64
- Crank Type: Ball Bearing
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009.