The Werks Racing GT 5-Port .21 On Road Engine has been developed from the ground up, specifically for GT class racing. Werks designers spent a considerable amount of time tailoring the engine design to provide the strong torque band needed to move the heavier GT vehicles around, while still delivering exceptional mid to high rpm performance. Design optimizations were made to provide class leading fuel economy resulting in a premium GT class engine with the power and quality needed to run at the front of the pack.
- 5 port ROAR and EFRA legal cylinder design
- “Turbo” head button for optimum performance
- High quality “Swiss” racing bearings used throughout for reliability
- Lightened, Epoxy Filled & Tungsten Balanced crankshaft for smooth, vibration free operation and improved acceleration
- Werks signature case design with increased material around the cylinder area to control case expansion for improved sleeve to case fit
- Lightened, low weight cooling head design for reduced CG
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation
- Revised carburetor design for easier tuning and improved stability
2.8hp at 39,000rpm
Five Port, Chrome Plated Brass
CNC Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
CNC Machined, Triple Tungsten Balanced
Revised 2010, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
Lightweight, CNC Machined, Low CG Design
The engine comes set up out of the box for use with 25-30% Nitro fuel. Included with the engine is a Werks #6 On-Road Turbo Glow Plug. The glow plugs recommended for use in this engine are Medium to Cold On-Road Turbo Plugs i.e. Nova #6 or #7 or OS RP6 or RP7 glow plugs. Pipe recommendation for use with this engine is the Werks Racing 2068 (WRX6632C) GT Racing pipe set.
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2017