Growler AT/Extra 2.2" Scale Rock Crawler Tires (2) (PAP) by Pit Bull Tires
This product was added to our catalog on January 20, 2016.
Pit Bull 2.2 Growler AT/Extra Scale Crawler Tires are the tire of choice for U4 Competition! These are the ultimate in fast, high grip rubber. PAP Kompound is Super Sticky, but unlike other sticky tires PAP Kompound is also super durable. Growler AT/Extra Scale R/C 2.2's are miniaturized versions of the Winning Pit Bull Growler LT 1:1 tires. The durability also makes these tires an excellent choice for bashing. The multi-varied directional tread design allows for a directional look with non-directional functionality and was designed to increase control while enhancing stability and contact patch. Excellent lateral bite--incredible stickiness and exceptional traction.
- PAP Kompound: The only compound these tires are available in. Grippy, sticky, long lasting.
- Multi-varied Unique Tread Blocks: With multiple varied lugs and edges, these help to maximize traction especially in off-camber situations.
- Inside Ribbing: Provides sidewall support and stability.
- Thicker Beads: More surface area for the Beadlocks to bite on.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: Bands of rubber in the sidewall that add support and control.
- Alternating Center Lugs: Increased biting edges for improved traction.
- Sipes: Looks like the real tire and helps increase traction.
- Over-the-Shoulder Lugs: Wraps down the sidewall and adds extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas.
- 5.5 inch Unmounted Diameter: These tires are right in the "Wow Spot" for most Scale rigs (Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used).
- No Foam: Choose the foam you prefer and save a few bucks in the process. We recommend the Crawler Innovations Double Deuce 5.5 or Double Deuce 6.0.