This is the TRITON2 EQ charger from Great Planes.
Just because a charger is small and affordable doesn't mean it can't handle the majority of your charging needs, and the Triton2 EQ is proof! Based on the Triton, the Triton2 EQ offers the capability to handle the latest battery technologies, including LiPo, Li-Ion and even LiFe (A123) cells and there's no need for an external LiPo balancer, because it's built in. Two external balance adapter boards are included. One with XH connectors for charging Protek, Align, E-Flite style batteries and one with TP for charging Thunder Power and Flight Power batteries. The Triton EQ can also charge 1-24 NiCd and NiMH cells, so its great for charging transmitter batteries. Features charge currents up to 8 amps to handle large power packs. And that's in addition to the convenience of a built-in AC power supply and an adjustable-angle LCD!Features:
- Fast charge current is adjustable from 100mA to 8 amps
- Peak detection technology for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Constant current/constant voltage technology for lithiums and lead-acid batteries
- NiCd and NiMH trickle current
- Discharge current adjustable from 100mA to 3 amps
- Discharge cutoff voltage adjustable for NiCd/MH batteries
- NiCd and NiMH batteries can be cycled from 1 to 10 times for conditioning
- Touchpad controls and super-simple programming make for simplicity and reliability
- Two external balance connector boards allow charging batteries with XH and TP style connectors.
- Displays input and output volts, peak volts, individual lithium cell voltages, average discharge volts, charge and discharge capacity, currents and time, error messages, and more.
- Audible beeper aids in programming and notifies of function changes
- Safety features include fast charge safety timer, current overload and reverse polarity protection
- Backed by Great Planes 1 year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on October 5, 2009