This is an optional Lynx Heli Goblin 500 "Replica Edition" Tail Bell Crank Lever. The "Replica Edition" Goblin 500 Tail Bell Crank Lever replaces the standard slider pin with an ABEC5 radial bearing. The result is a super precise tail pitch slider system that elevates the Goblin 500 tail system performance, without unnecessary parts and overly engineered concepts. The Lynx Goblin 500 Tail Bell Crank Lever ”Replica Edition" is composed of a Tail Bell Crank and Tail Pitch Slider that have been designed to work together perfectly, smoothly and without play. For easy installation the Tail Bell Crank Lever is preassembled at the factory and ready to use.
- Direct replacement for the standard Goblin 500 tail Bell Crank Lever and Tail Pitch Slider
- Increase tail response due to precise dimensions and Aluminum alloy strength.
- Increase tail precision reduces play and mechanical wear.
- ABEC 5 Flanged radial bearing assures the best free-rotation and free-play.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
Tail Bell Crank Lever Material:
Tail Pitch Slider Material:
Aluminum 7075-T6 – Brass 360
Chrome Steel – ABEC5
Carbon Steel Class 12.9
Linkage Ball and Pin Screw Material:
Stainless Steel AISI 304
12g (Tail Bell Crank and Tail Pitch Slider)
- (1) G500 CNC Tail Bell Crank Lever - Silver
- (1) G500 CNC Tail Pitch Slider - Silver
- (1) Hex Cup Screw M3x18
This product was added to our catalog on November 8, 2013.