Goblin 500 Carbon Fiber Vertical Fin by Lynx Heli
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an optional Lynx Heli Goblin 500 Carbon Fiber Vertical Fin. Using specialized airflow analysis software (the same software used for the popular Lynx Turbo Fan), Lynx engineers have found that the airflow efficiency of a standard stock fin could be improved. The Lynx design delivers more than a different look. It provides a variety of functional benefits in flight, including reduced drag and airflow turbulence, combined with greater tail rotor efficiency for improved overall performance.
- The vertical fin surface area is smaller when compared to standard vertical fin shapes, offering less air drag, less airflow turbulence, combined with greater tail rotor efficiency and performance.
- The fin position is moved forward, providing less obstruction to tail rotor airflow, increasing tail efficiency.
- Flange Bearing assembly is manufactured with maximum precision and an incredibly secure glue process to assure secure assembly and alignment precision flight after flight.
- 3K Carbon Fiber – 2 mm thick
- Flange Bearing pre-assembled, ready to use
This product was added to our catalog on October 8, 2013.