Goblin 500 Aluminum Tail Bellcrank Lever (Silver) by Lynx Heli
This product was added to our catalog on July 2, 2013.
This is an optional Lynx Heli Goblin 500 Precision Aluminum Tail Bell Crank Lever. Lynx spent hours optimizing the design of the tail bell crank lever to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. Their result is an aluminum alloy lever that improves the standard plastic part strength and geometrical tolerances, a result that is impossible using standard mold plastic. For easy installation, the crank lever is pre-assembled at the factory and ready to use.
- Direct replacement for the standard Goblin 500 tail Bell Crank Lever
- Increase tail response thanks precise dimensions and Aluminum alloy strength
- Flanged radial bearing ABEC 5 class assures the best free-rotation and free-play
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength
Tail Bell Crank Lever Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – silver anodized finish
Bearing material: Chrome Steel – ABEC5
Screw material: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
Linkage Ball and Pin Screw Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- (1) G500 CNC Tail Bell Crank Lever (pre-assembled with all bearing and hardware necessary for the quick installation)
- (1) Hex Cup Screw 3x18mm