Glass Filled 4-Stroke Motor Mount (90FS) by Dave Brown Products
This product was added to our catalog on March 29, 2012.
This is an optional Dave Brown Glass Filled 4-Stroke Motor Mount, intended for use with ASP .91, O.S. .77 VF, .91, Supertigre .61, .75, .90, YS .61 and similar size 4 stroke rear intake/exhaust airplane engines. These glass filled engine mounts will make your model lighter and give your engine a better chance of surviving in the case of a mishap. A metal engine mount is just as strong or stronger than the engine so there is a greater chance that the engine could get damaged. These mounts are designed to absorb the shock of a severe crash or mishap and break away, protecting your engine. Dave Brown Products' glass filled engine mounts are available in a wide variety of sizes (from small .049's up to 1.20 four stroke singles). All mounts have alignment guides, parallel mounting beams, and include mounting screws.
- Molded from fiber-filled plastic – very strong, but designed to break away in a crash, protecting the engine
- Top, bottom and side alignment guides aid in positioning the mount on firewall
- Mount can be drilled to accept a steerable nose gear – flat on bottom of mount easily allows wheel collars to be used.
- Includes 4 self-tapping screws to attach the engine to the mount
- Available in 15 different sizes
- Made in the U.S.A.