Gianna GT 200mm Pan Car Body (Clear) (Light Weight) by Protoform
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2014.
This is the Protoform Clear Light Weight Gianna GT 200mm Pan Car Body. The PROTOform Gianna GT was quick to make its mark in the World GT Scene, being used to capture the 2013 ROAR Paved Nationals title in its first ever sanctioned race. Due to popular demand, PROTOform will now also offer the Gianna GT in lightweight .025” lexan for WGT racers in search of every last bit of speed.
Combining exotic, Italian-inspired styling and PROTOform’s aerodynamic expertise, the Gianna GT is sure to provide excellent handling for your 200mm World GT pan car. Its made to fit all 200mm World GT pan car chassis and comes with an add-on wing, decal sheet and wing hardware.
- Produced in Genuine .025” lexan
- Exotic, Italian-inspired styling
- Enlarged front splitter
- Overall design shaped to better suit foam tires
- Also available in Regular Weight (.030")
Length: 16.4" (418mm)
Width: 8.1" (205mm)
Height: 3.9" (100mm)
Wheel Base: 10-10.2" (255-260mm)
- Clear Gianna GT Body
- Decal sheet with 2 different sets of headlamps/grilles
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
- Window Masks
- Wing mounting hardware