The GForce TS120 Black Aluminum Edition 1/10 Sensored Brushless ESC is a high end ESC well suited to all types of 1/10 and 1/12 scale on and off road competition, as well as 1/10 scale crawlers.
- Punch control is reasonable and precise and can meet different customers' request for Line and power.
- Red copper connector is used internal of the ESC. It can decrease the internal resistance at high current situation and the thermal resistance.
- The circuit is managed by intelligent thermal management algorithm which can improve driving feel and adjust the control time of the dead band. The dynamic loss can be reduced effectively when the motor is running at high speed or the user changes the motor speed frequently so that the motor can be more stable when running.
- The internal resistance can be reduced by laminated copper stack control technology and cooling fan design (8V 0.2A 20000RPM) so that the dynamic thermal equilibrium can be achieved. In this case, the aluminum heat sinks work effectively.
- The electronic switch is built in so that it could save space. And the electronic switch is more sensitive and reliable.
- The users could set and store 10 sets of profiles in the ESC. This data could be called out at any time without any special program setting. All the setting can be exported or imported so that the user could compare and analyze.
- Safety features: low voltage protection, motor and ESC overheat protection and signal lost protection.
- The firmware can be updated by connecting the ESC with PC or smart phone.
- It can be off by keeping the trigger to full brake for 8 seconds when running.
Brushless Sensor & Sensorless ESC
1/10, 1/12 all competitions 1/10 and 1/8 Crawlers
4-6S NIMH or 2S LIPO--≥3.5T(1/10 on-road), ≥5.5T(1/10 off-road) 7-9S NIMH or 3S LIPO--≥5.5T(1/10 on-road),≥8.5T(1/10 off-road)
Battery Cell Count:
4-9S NIMH or 2-3S LIPO
6V@3A , linear
48g (w/o wire)
8V@0.2A , MAX 12.6V
Direction of a Throttle:
"Forward/Brake" "Forward/Reverse" "Forward/Brake/Reverse" NOTE: Default setting "Forward/Brake". Optional PROGBOX (GFC0017
), or WiFi Link (GFC0034
) is needed for changing settings (not included).
- 12AWG cable (Black 1m)
- Coolinf Fan(8V 0.2A 20000RPM)
- Large-capacity capacitor
- Instruction manual
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2016