Gelande II RTR Scale 4WD Crawler w/Cruiser Body Set by RC4WD & 2.4GHz Radio
This product was added to our catalog on January 27, 2017.
This is the RC4WD Gelande II RTR Scale Crawler Chassis with Scale Cruiser Body Set. This RTR vehicle comes factory assembled, with installed electronics and a 2.4GHz Transmitter. Add your own 2S/3S LiPo battery and battery charger and go crawl.
The G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship like the R3 single speed transmission providing power down to the transfer case and out to the all new Yota II axles. The G2 comes with a 4 link rear and 3 link panhard bar suspension as a standard feature. The chassis mounted servo is out of view for a more scale appearance.
The G2 is completely versatile and can pull off many looks and styles. With the countless options available, RC4WD let's you customize your G2 exactly how you want without sacrificing performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles to daily drivers and hard core rock climbing rigs, the core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast!
The Scale Details
The G2 features the Cruiser Scale Body Set. The Cruiser Body has an awesome assortment of scale details including mirrors, door handles, vents and a grill to match the 1:1 real vehicle. The Cruiser Body Set feature the unmistakable lines of a classic. It is an exact replica of the full scale vehicle, right down to the removable top! No other scale body comes this close to realism. The Cruiser Body Set comes in durable, molded hard plastic that is professionally painted in Mustard Yellow. All the trim parts are separate pieces to get a great look with minimal fuss. Comprised of over 70 parts, the Cruiser Body Set features a full detailed interior, seats, gear shifter, handbrake and a detailed dashboard. It's all here to bring your build to next level. The crisp lines and subtle details are captured. Metal grill insert is included along with detailed lenses for all signal lights. All lamps can be illuminated with an optional RC4WD LED light kit.
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4X4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles With Locked Differentials
- 3 Link Front and 4 Link Rear Suspension
- 1.9" Stamped Steel Beadlocks w/Lug Nuts
- Super Grip Dirt Grabber Tires
- Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
- Plastic Fuel Cell Receiver Box
- Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers
- Hammer Transfer Case:
- Ratio: 1.47:1
- Gears: Wide 32P Hardened Steel Gears
- Features: 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
- R3 Single Speed Transmission:
- Ratios: Pinion/Spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
- Internal Ratio: 1.78:1
- Gears: Wide Steel 32P, Delrin Spur, Slipper Clutch
- Cast Yota II Axles:
- Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
- Width at Hex: 180.5mm
- G2 Suspension:
- Front: 3 Link Suspension with Panhard Bar
- Rear: Double Triangulated 4 Link Rear Suspension
- Shock Absorbers:
- Dual Spring 80mm Shocks - Can be Oil Filled
- Type: 1.9'' 5 Lug Wagon Wheels
- Hub: Pin Type Width: 25mm
- Back Spacing: 11mm
- Material: Machined Billet Aluminum, Lightweight
- G2 Truck Dimensions
- Wheels Base: 10.83in / 275mm
- Length: 18.35in / 466mm
- Width: 8.5in / 215mm
- Height: 10.6in / 270mm
- Ground Clearance: 2.3in / 420mm
- Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
- Weight: 8.02 Lbs / 3.64Kg
- Gelande II RTR w/Cruiser Body
- XR3 3-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter/Receiver
- 540 Brushed Motor (45T)
- Outcry Speed Controller w/TurboBEC
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
Needed To Complete:
- 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH battery or 2S 7.4V / 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery w/Tamiya connector
- Compatible battery charger
- The RC4WD Outcry ESC included with this RTR does not have a LiPo. Use LiPo batteries with caution.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.