Gamma 370 v2 Airplane RTF by Ares RC
The Ares Gamma 370 V2 airplane offers a perfect combination of stability and durability, while also delivering capable flight performance. The Gamma 370 is not only the perfect choice for first-time pilots, but also an exceptional model for experienced sport flyers too. The advanced EPO airframe is lightweight, tough, comes 100% factory assembled and practically ready to fly, right out of the box.
In addition, the Gamma V2 incorporates the reliable Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio protocol that's compatible with most Hitec systems already on the market. In addition to great flying characteristics, the Gamma 370 V2 also offers some after-market options to add extra fun to your flying experience. If you enjoy flying off water, an optional float kit enables the V2 to be quickly and easily converted into a capable seaplane. And, if you ever wanted to attach a camera and take aerial photos and videos from your RC plane, now you can. The Gamma 370 V2 is equipped with an underbelly accessory mount that fits a clip-on Ares HD camera (AZSZ2544) to take video and still photos from a stunning bird's-eye view.
Every Gamma 370 V2 includes a powerful factory-installed geared motor and ESC, quality 9-gram servos, a 1000mAh 2S Li-Po battery, plus a DC balancing charger and AC adapter. For first-time flyers looking to get started, there's nothing more to buy and much to gain from owning a Gamma 370 V2. For the experienced sport pilot, the Gamma offers relaxed versatility in an attractive package. So, whatever your flying experience, there really is no better value than the Ares Gamma 370 V2.
- IKONNIK KA6: The included IKONNIK KA-6 2.4GHz transmitter has 6 channels and servo reversing as standard. Because it uses Hitec Red radio technology it will pair with all Hitec Red-enabled models.
- Advanced EPO: The advanced EPO foam airframe design is lightweight, durable and easy to repair.
- LEDs: The model is supplied complete with red and green LED navigation lights in the wingtips and a white LED under the rear of the fuselage as standard.
- Optional Upgrades: (not included)
- Brushless Power System: The affordable Brushless Power System Upgrade Combo (AZSA1629 and AZS1230) includes a brushless ESC plus a powerful 370 brushless motor and mount that install easily in minutes.
- Aileron Wing Set: For full 4-channel control and aerobatic capability, the optional aileron-equipped wing set (AZSA1626) can be mounted in place of the standard wing without the need for any modifications.
- Aerial Camera: An optional HD camera (AZSZ2544) allows you to take aerial photos and videos from the plane.
- Floats: Extend the versatility of the Ares Gamma with the optional Float Set. Supplied complete with all mounting hardware, effective water rudder and decals to match your model.
- Large Inlets: The Gamma V2 features a cowl with large inlet vents promote a free flow of essential cooling air over the powerful brushless motor, battery and speed controller.
- Ready-to-Fly: Includes a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver.
Wingspan: 38.6 in (980mm)
Length: 30.6 in (775mm)
Weight w/Battery: 16oz (455)
Battery: 2S 7.4V 1000mAh 20C LiPo battery
Charger: 2S 7.4V 800mA DC charger with AC adapter
Transmitter: IKONNIK KA-6 6-channel (included)
On-Board Electronics: Hitec Red enabled receiver, ESC and two 9g servos factory installed
- Factory assembled and decorated Gamma V2 airframe
- 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2S 7.4V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po battery.
- 2S 7.4V 800mAh DC LiPo charger.
- 4 - AA Batteries for the transmitter
- Quick-start guide
This product was added to our catalog on May 13, 2016.
I have other RC planes from Horizon and MotionRC that included a comprehensive install and binding documents. I never got this plane to bind or pair. I ended up using a Spektrum receiver and was able to successfully bind it and could operate all servos and the throttle. Guess I'll be selling the transmitter online since its no more than a door stop.)
The engine is no longer working and the ESC fried out!!)