Gamma 370 RTF Electric Park Flyer Airplane by Ares RC w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
The Gamma 370 offers stability and durability perfect for first-time pilots while also delivering smooth and capable flight performance experienced sport flyers will enjoy. The advanced EPO foam airframe design is not only lightweight, durable and easy to repair, it also arrives factory-assembled and nearly ready-to-fly right out of the box so you can be flying at a local park, schoolyard or flying field in almost no time at all.
Also, unlike other similar class models that require significant modifications and expense to upgrade to brushless power systems or aileron control, the Gamma 370 is designed so it's ready for both. The very affordable Brushless Power System Upgrade Combo includes a brushless ESC plus a powerful 370 brushless motor and mount that install easily in minutes. And for full 4-channel control and aerobatic capability the optional aileron-equipped wing set can be mounted in place of the standard wing without the need for any modifications.
The Gamma 370 RTF (Ready-To-Fly) includes a factory-installed 370-motor equipped power system, ESC, 9-gram sub-micro servos, AA batteries, 2.4GHz transmitter, receiver, 1000mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery, DC balancing charger and AC adapter!
So whether you're a first-time pilot looking for a great trainer or an experienced pilot looking for a fantastic sport flyer, there's no better choice and no better value than the Gamma 370!
- Incredibly smooth and stable flight performance that's perfect for sport flying or learning how to fly
- Advanced EPO foam airframe design and construction that's lightweight, durable and easy to repair
- Factory-installed power system, ESC and separate 9-gram sub-micro servos (RTF and RFR versions)
- Standard-size 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and installed 6-channel receiver (RTF version only)
- Lightweight 1000mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery, DC balancing charger and AC adapter (RTF version only)
- Larger than typical micro and mini class models for better visibility and handling in light wind conditions
- Steerable tailwheel for improved ground handling and easier takeoffs from smooth surfaces
- 370-motor equipped power system and optional-use prop saver to help protect the propeller and gearbox
- Optional aileron-equipped wing set for full 4-channel control and aerobatic capability without modifications
- Ready for easy installation of the optional brushless power system that includes mount, motor and ESC
Wingspan: 38.6 in (980mm)
Length: 30.6 in (775mm)
Weight w/Battery: 16oz (455)
Battery: 2S 7.4V 1000mAh 20C LiPo battery
Charger: 2S 7.4V 800mA DC charger with AC adapter
Transmitter: 6-channel 2.4GHz
On-Board Electronics: Receiver, ESC and two 9g servos factory installed
- Factory assembled and decorated Gamma airframe
- 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2S 7.4V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- DC balance charger
- AC adapter
- (4) AA Batteries for the transmitter
- Quick-start guide
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.