Gamma 370 Pro Ready-To-Fly Electric Airplane by Ares RC
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2016.
Factory-assembled and nearly ready-to-fly right out of the box!
The Ares Gamma 370 Pro offers the stability and durability of the original Gamma 370 while also delivering full 4-channel control with aerobatic capabilities experienced sport flyers will enjoy. The advanced EPO foam airframe is lightweight, durable, easy to repair, and arrives factory assembled and nearly ready-to-fly right out of the box so you can be flying in almost no time at all.
The Gamma 370 Pro is available in both RTF (Ready-To-Fly) and RFR (Ready-For-Receiver) versions that include a factory-installed 370 brushless motor, 18-amp brushless ESC, and three 9-gram sub-micro servos. The RFR version is ready for you to install a receiver compatible with your favorite 4 or more channel transmitter and a 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V 800-1300mAh LiPo battery. The RTF version includes everything needed to fly right out of the box including a 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver plus a 1000mAh 3S 11.V LiPo battery, DC balancing charger and AC adapter so there's nothing extra to buy. Best of all, itís available at a price that offers unbelievable value thatís hard for almost any pilot to resist!
The factory-installed brushless power system is quiet and efficient and the RTF version delivers great performance and long flight times with the included 3S 11.1V LiPo battery. Smooth and precise aileron, elevator, and rudder controls make the Gamma 370 Pro capable of all basic and advanced 4-channel aerobatics including point rolls, rolling circles, knife edge, and more.
So whether youíre looking for a great Ďfirstí 4-channel model or a durable and fully aerobatic park flyer, thereís no better choice and no better value than the Gamma 370 Pro!
- Advanced EPO Foam Airframe: The advanced EPO foam airframe is lightweight, durable and easy to repair.
- Ready-to-Fly (RTF): The Gamma 370 Pro RTF version includes a 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and AA batteries, a factory-installed brushless motor, ESC and servos, plus a 1000mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo battery, a DC balancing charger and an AC adapter.
- 4-channel Control: With full 4-channel control the Gamma 370 Pro is capable of advanced aerobatics such as inverted flight, point rolls, rolling circles, knife edge and more!
- Ready-for-Receiver (RFR): The Gamma 370 Pro RFR version includes a factory-installed 370 brushless motor, an 18-amp brushless ESC, and three 9-gram sub-micro servos.
Wingspan: 37.0 in (940mm)
Length: 30.6 in (775mm)
Weight w/Battery: 16.5-17.5oz (470-495g)
Battery: 1000mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo (included with RTF, 800-1300mAh 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V LiPo required for RFR)
Charger: DC 3S 11.1V LiPo Balancing and AC adapter (included with RTF, 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V LiPo Balancing required for RFR)
Transmitter: 6-Channel 2.4GHz (included with RTF, 4+ Channel required for RFR)
On-Board Electronics: Receiver (installed in RTF, 4+ Channel required for RFR), ESC and 3 servos (installed in RTF and RFR)
- 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- AA Batteries for the Transmitter
- 1000 mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery
- DC Balancing Charger
- AC Adapter