G62 Engine (3.8 cu in) by Zenoah
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
The only engine allowed for competition in the Giant-Scale AT-6 racing class, the G-62 is the benchmark by which all other engines in its class are measured. This engine is ideal for giant Warbirds, such as 100" AT-6 Texans, as well as the ISC 1-800-COLLECT Pitts Challenger II, and popular sport big birds like the Lanier Stinger and Laser 200. The G-62 will turn a 22 x 10 prop at approximately 7200 rpm.
- One-piece chromed cylinder
- Ball-bearing-supported crankshaft
- Turns props ranging from 20 x 14 up to 24 x 10 at roughly 7600 rpm
- Capable of powering an airplane as big as 40 pounds with authority
- Magneto-driven CDI ignition system
- Type: 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 3.80 cu in (62.0cc)
- Bore: 1.90 in (47.5mm)
- Stroke: 1.40 in (35.0mm)
- Cylinders: Single - Chrome Plated
- Total Weight: 82 oz
- Engine (Only) Weight: 73 oz
- Muffler Weight: 9 oz
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1.25
- Benchmark Prop: 22 x 10 APC @ 7,800
- Prop Range: 20x8–22x10
- RPM Range: 2,000–8,500
- Fuel: Gas/Oil mix
- Mounting Dimensions: 163 x 222 x 197mm
- Muffler Type: Can
- Cylinder Type: Ring
- Carb Type: Walbro HDA-48 D
- Crank Type: Ball Bearing
Needed To Complete:
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2013.