G38 Engine (2.3 cu in) by Zenoah
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
The G-38 is the ideal gas engine for models such as the Midwest Extra 300S, Cap 232 and Super Stinker, as well as the Lanier Cap 232 and Stinger 120, where sport performance is desired. It is also a popular choice for many scale projects. It will turn an 18 x 10 prop at 7100 to 7400 rpm.
- Magneto-driven CDI ignition system
- One-piece chromed cylinder
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- Type: 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 2.30 cu in (38.0 cc)
- Bore: 1.50 in (38.0 mm)
- Stroke: 1.30 in (33.0 mm)
- Cylinders: Single - Chrome Plated
- Total Weight: 71 oz
- Engine (Only) Weight: 67 oz
- Muffler Weight: 4 oz
- Crankshaft Threads: M8 x 1.25mm
- Benchmark Prop: 18 x 10 APC @ 7,300
- Prop Range: 16 x 8 - 18 x 6
- RPM Range: 2,100 - 9,500
- Fuel: Gas/Oil Mix
- Mounting Dimensions: 108 x 135 x 194 mm
- Muffler Type: Can
- Cylinder Type: Ring
- Carb Type: Walbro WT-338
- Crank Type: Ball Bearing
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009.