FXX-D 1/10 Scale 2WD Brushless RTR Drift Car w/Toyota FT-86 Body by MST & 2.4GHz Transmitter (White)
The MST FXX-D RTR is a high performance 2wd shaft driven rear wheel drive drift car with forward motor configuration. The front motor and rear drive system delivers a realistic feel that lets modelers enjoy dynamic drift performance. The higher degree of driving difficulty requires more skill to control the slide, and creates a greater level of fun and enjoyment compared to a 4wd chassis.
Plus, the included Futaba S3003 servo and LSD 2.0 S gyro help to provide greater control and the ability to adjust the driving difficulty. Other features include MST HT four-wheel independent suspension system, full ball bearings, scale disc brakes and a host of separately available option parts that let you make the car your own and satisfy your need for increased performance. Combine this with a sensored brushless motor system and you have a solid 2wd drifter platform that delivers performance and value in a ready to drift package.
- The body comes factory painted with pre-applied decals, but must be mounted before use. Also, the headlight buckets must be mounted as well.
- Product photos show body installed, with scale accessories attached. This was done for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive requires installation and assembly.
- Forward motor, rear wheel drive drivetrain
- Full ball bearings
- LSD 2.0 S gyro
- Futaba S3003 servo
- Drift specific tires
- Sensored brushless motor system
- Realistic Toyota FT-86 body
Wheelbase: Standard 257mm (adjustable)
Width: Standard 190mm (adjustable)
Gear ratio: 2.12 (36T/17T)
Caster: 8 degrees variable
Camber: 0 to -12 degrees
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH - 7.4V LiPo Battery
- Charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 26, 2017.