Fuze 130A Sensorless Waterproof Brushless ESC by Dynamite
This is a Dynamite Fuze 130 A Sensorless Brushless ESC. This ESC is a great choice for power hungry electric off road applications, like 1/8 scale buggies and 4wd short course trucks.
- Waterproof* 130A ESC with built in cooling fan
- Compatible with Ni-Cd/Ni-MH and Li-Po/Li-Ion batteries.
- Pre-wired with an EC3 battery connector, bullet-style motor connectors and a universal receiver plug that fits most popular radio systems.
- Designed to operate with sensorless brushless motors.
- Basic set up and programming through the SET button
- Enhanced programming available with optional Digital Program Box (DYN3748)
- Designed for on-road and off-road use
- High-precision speed and power control
- High-power, built-in BEC system for stable receiver and servo power supply
- Forward and reverse function
- Adjustable settings in the ESC for fine control of vehicle operation
- Multiple protection systems: battery low voltage cut-off, overheating, radio signal loss, stuck or locked motor or driveline
BEC Voltage: 6V
Continuous Current: 130A
Drive Type: Forward/Reverse
Full On Resistance: 0.0004 ohm
Height: 1.41 in (36mm)
Input Connector Type: EC3
Input Voltage: 6-9 cells NiMH, 2-4S LiPo - LiFe
Length: 2.1 in (53.5mm)
Maximum Burst Current: 760A
Motor Limit: 2S LiPo - up to 6000KV, 3S LiPo - up to 4000KV, 4S - up to 3000KV
Speed Control Type: Brushless - Sensorless
Weight: 2.79 oz (79g)
Width: 1.41 in (36mm)
Wire Gauge: 10AWG
*NOTE: For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2017.