Futaba 4GRS 4-Channel 2-Stick Radio System
The Futaba 4GRS 4-Channel 2.4GHz T-FHSS 2-Stick Radio System with R304SB Receiver is a digital proportional RC system that features a unique 2-Stick design for users who prefer a stick style transmitter. Using a bidirectional T-FHSS 2.4GHz communication system the 4GRS gives you secure, fast response with up to date telemetry information. This radio also allows for many fine tuned adjustments including gyro mixing, throttle speed, steering speed, dual rate and more! These features and functions give you the needed adjustments to refine your driving experience and maximize performance. This combo includes the Futaba R304SB receiver for out of the box performance.
- Telemetry System: The T4GRS transmitter has adopted the newly developed bidirectional communication system “T-FHSS”.
- 2.4GHz SS Radio Communication System: Frequency channel setting is unnecessary: Channel shifting takes place within the 2.4 GHz band automatically. This system minimizes the interference from other 2.4 GHz systems.
- Model Memory For 40 Models: Model names can use up to 10 letters, numbers, and symbols, so that logical names may be used. A model memory with different setups can be created by using the model copy function.
- Menu Selection: The setup screens are called from menu screens. The menu screen can be selected from among 2 levels.
- Brake Mixing For Large Cars (Brake): Brake mixing of the front and rear wheel of 1/5 gas power cars and other large cars can be adjusted independently.
- 4WS Mixing For Crawlers and Other 4WS Type(4WS): This function can be used with crawlers and other 4WS type vehicles.
- Dual ESCs Mixing For Crawlers Cars (DUAL ESC): ESCs at the front and rear are controlled independently.
- GYRO Mixing (GYRO MIX): The sensitivity of Futaba car rate gyros can be adjusted from the T4GRS
- CPS-1 Mixing (CPS MIX): LED lighting and flashing control using our CPS-1 channel power switch can be matched to steering and throttle operation by switch only.
- ANTI-SKID Braking System (TH A.B.S): This function applies the brakes so that the tires of gas powered cars, etc. do not lose their grip on the road even when braking at corners.
- Throttle Acceleration (ACCEL): Gas power cars have a time lag before the clutch and brakes become effective. The throttle acceleration function reduces this time lag.
- Throttle Speed (SPEED): Sudden trigger operation on a slippery road surface will only cause the tires to spin and the model to not accelerate smoothly. By setting the throttle speed function, operation can be performed smoothly and easily. It also suppresses battery consumption.
- Steering Speed (SPEED): When you sense that the steering servo is too fast, etc., the servo operating speed (direction that suppresses the maximum speed) can be adjusted.
- Racing Timer (TIMER): The lap timer can record 100 lap times and total time. The timer can also be started automatically by trigger operation. The race time and audible alarm can be set. Re-/fueling time are indicated by an audible alarm. An up timer is also provided.
- Digital Trim: The current trim position is displayed on the LCD screen. The operating amount of 1 step can also be adjusted.
- Function Select Switch (SWITCH)/Dial Function (TRIM DIAL): This assigns functions to 2 switches and dials (digital trim, digital dial). The step amount and operating direction can also be adjusted. Trim positioning at each model call is unnecessary because all the dials are digital.
- ESC-Link Function (MC-LINK): This dedicated function allows you set up the Link software so that your T4GRS can control variable frequency and other data changes in Futaba speed controllers (ESCs): MC950CR, MC850C, MC851C, MC602C, MC402CR, etc.
- Tension Adjustment Function: The tension of the stick and throttle trigger springs can be adjusted from the inside.
- Mechanical ATL Adjustment: Make this adjustment when you want to decrease the total travel of the forward (up) side or brake (down) side of the throttle stick.
- Display Switch: Display switch allows function setup without transmitting.
- 4GRS Transmitter:
- Protocol: T-FHSS/S-FHSS/FHSS
- Communication Method: One-way operating system
- Transmitter Frequency: 2.4 GHz band
- Maximum Operating Range: 100m (Optimum condition)
- Safety: F/S, B-F/S, ID
- Power Requirement: (4) AA Dry Cell Batteries
- Current Drain: 150 mA or less
- Antenna: 1/2? di-pole
- Weight: 64oz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17x10x5in.
- R304SB Receiver:
- Protocol: T-FHSS
- Size (LxWxH): 35.1x 23.2x 8.5mm
- Weight: 6.6g
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V-7.4V
- (1) T4GRS Transmitter
- (1) R304SB Receiver
- (1) Receiver Switch
- (1) Mini Screwdriver
This product was added to our catalog on July 25, 2018