FunFly "Naze32" Revision 6 Flight Controller (Pre-Soldered) by AbuseMarK
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2014.
This is the AbuseMarK FunFly "Naze32" Pre-Soldered Flight Controller with Revision 6 Hardware. Developed by the infamous Hamasaki (AKA “timecop"), the Naze32 has become a must have piece for a variety of DIY multirotor projects. Simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software, the Naze32 is perfect for small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor aircraft. You can even use it as a standalone camera gimbal stabilizer! With its impressive sensors, some of the nicest GUI programs, combined with a variety of incredible features, the Naze32 will allow you to squeeze all the potential out of your aircraft. The Naze32 is nothing short of a work of art.
- Does not include Breakout Cable (ABUCABLE)
- Small 36x36mm footprint
- 7.3 grams (5.3 grams with no pins)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
- USB on right side
- PPM/PWM input as through-hole
- 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
- Fully pinout compatible with rev5 accessories (OSDoge, etc.)
- SBUS Inverter
- Spectrum satellite
- Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
- All extra pads (FT, GP, A5) on top, only sonar on bottom
- BMP280 barometer
- 16mbit flash
- rev6 hardware
- Made in JAPAN
Weight: 7.3 grams (5.3 grams no pins)
Input Voltage: Max. 16V* on input rail and up to 35V 6S on the voltage sense line
*NOTE: The Naze controller can be powered by up to 16V directly, however the voltage is passed through to the receiver, so the receiver must also be capable of 16V input as well.