FunFly "Afromini32" Flight Controller by AbuseMarK
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the AbuseMarK FunFly "Afromini32" Flight Controller. The Afromini32 is a micro version of Naze32. Use with OpenAero32 or baseflight.
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP085 Barometer (rev0)
- BMP180 Barometer (rev1)
- BMP280 Barometer (rev3)
- Only supports PPM RC Input
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 4 motor outputs for quadrotor mode (rev0)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1,rev3)
- 2 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode)
- Battery voltage monitor (rev3)
- Futaba s.bus inverter built in (rev 3)
- Buzzer output (rev3)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Can be powered with up to 16V
- Requires USB>3.3V serial cable (not included)
This product was added to our catalog on May 26, 2015.