Fugitive Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires (Velocity) (2) (White) (X4) by Pro-Line w/Lightweight Wheel
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2014.
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Fugitive 1/8 Buggy Tires, premounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didnít have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Lineís Fugitive tires set the standard for wear and performance with a totally unique design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Lineís incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Lineís latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for Extreme Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Wear and Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Ultra Lightweight Velocity Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Updated P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.38" (112 mm)
Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
- (2) Fugitive Pre-Mounted 1:8 Buggy Race Tires