Fugitive Lite 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Closed Cell Inserts (2) (X3) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on July 19, 2016.
Pro-Line Fugitive Lite 1/8 Buggy Tires are the little brother to the World Championship winning Fugitive with a very similar tread layout, and significantly smaller pins. The smaller pins results in a lighter weight tire that accelerates and brakes quicker while still maintaining the great wear characteristics that made the Fugitive so famous.
Pro-Line’s Fugitive Lite tire sets the standard for wear and performance with a unique design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of today’s race tracks. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
- Smaller and Lighter Pins for Faster Lap Times
- Extra Tread Wear for your money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Improve your Buggy Acceleration Response
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Improved Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.35" (110mm)
Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- (2) Fugitive Lite 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts