FS-62V Four Stroke Glow Engine w/Muffler by O.S.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on June 21, 2011.This is the O.S. FS-62V Four Stroke Glow Engine. The new O.S. FS-62V has the multi-cylinder look, deeper bass sound and 4-stroke power that will perfectly complement any airplane. Its classic looks are a flashback to aviationís Golden Age, and its power is state-of-the-art. Whether itís mounted inside the cowl of a scale model or installed on a sport model with the engine exposed, the FS-62V delivers new levels of performance.
- Bold, new head design with angled valve layout and individual valve covers
- Machined aluminum pushrod guides
- New Jet Stream Silencer has a unique outline, attractive fin shape, and produces an authentic, low amplitude sound thatís ideal for scale planes
- Steady power at all times due to the optimal balance between high combustion efficiency and effective cooling
- Quick and powerful response
- Easy to adjust
- Mounts in the same bolt pattern as the O.S. 56FS-a
- Carburetor is reversible (180į) and mounted on the center line, which makes it easy to install in a wide variety of models
Displacement: 0.617 cu in (10.11 cc)
Bore: 0.98 in (25.0 mm)
Stroke: 0.81 in (20.6 mm)
Practical RPM: 2400 Ė 11,000
Power Output: 1.12 hp/11,000 rpm
Engine Weight: 15.6 oz (442 g)
Muffler Weight: 1.55 oz (44 g)
- (1) F glow plug
- (1) F-4050 Jet Stream Silencer & Header
- (2) Lock nuts