FS-56-a .56 Four Stroke Glow Engine w/Muffler by O.S.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2009.This is the OS Engines 56FS-a Alpha Series four stroke ring engine, with 40NA carburetor and included OS F4040 muffler. A big performance boost for 40-size planes, it's like giving your 40-size plane a new lease on life! Ushering in a new era in O.S. 4-stroke technology: the 56FS-a. It's the first in the alpha series, with the latest advancements for boosting your plane's performance.
- Mounts with no-mod ease in the same space as the 52FS.
- In addition to less noise, the muffler features a multi-positional manifold with a rubber O-ring that helps prevent oil leakage.
- A newly designed lubrication system eliminates the need for crankcase ventilation.
- The 40NA carburetor is equipped with a venturi that reduces the chance of fuel leaking out onto the cowl, while also creating more positive air/fuel flow.
- Displacement: 0.569 cu in (9.32 cc)
- Bore: 0.945 in (24.0 mm)
- Stroke: 0.811 in (20.6 mm)
- Practical rpm range: 2,400-13,000
- Output: 1.0 hp @ 10,000 rpm
- Weight w/muffler: 16.26 oz (461 g)
- Recommended props: Sport & aerobatic; 13x6, 12x6-8; Scale: 13x6-7, 12x6-8