FS-56-a .56 Four Stroke Glow Engine w/Muffler by O.S.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the OS Engines 56FS-a Alpha Series four stroke ring engine, with 40NA carburetor and included OS F4040 muffler. A big performance boost for 40-size planes, it's like giving your 40-size plane a new lease on life! Ushering in a new era in O.S. 4-stroke technology: the 56FS-a. It's the first in the alpha series, with the latest advancements for boosting your plane's performance.
- Mounts with no-mod ease in the same space as the 52FS.
- In addition to less noise, the muffler features a multi-positional manifold with a rubber O-ring that helps prevent oil leakage.
- A newly designed lubrication system eliminates the need for crankcase ventilation.
- The 40NA carburetor is equipped with a venturi that reduces the chance of fuel leaking out onto the cowl, while also creating more positive air/fuel flow.
- Displacement: 0.569 cu in (9.32 cc)
- Bore: 0.945 in (24.0 mm)
- Stroke: 0.811 in (20.6 mm)
- Practical rpm range: 2,400-13,000
- Output: 1.0 hp @ 10,000 rpm
- Weight w/muffler: 16.26 oz (461 g)
- Recommended props: Sport & aerobatic; 13x6, 12x6-8; Scale: 13x6-7, 12x6-8
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2009.