The Taranis Q X7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency, thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. Just like the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, the Q X7 provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware, making it compatible with the newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment uses two 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface. Batteries are sold separately.
NOTE: ACCESS module is shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Flying D8 Receivers?
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
Dimension: 202.2mm x 189.4mm x 96mm
Weight: 613g (without battery)
Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
Internal RF module: ISRM-N
Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V-8.4V
Operating Temperature: -10 - 60 C (14 - 140F)
Backlight LCD resolution: 128 x 64
Connectivity: Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2020