Front X-DUTY CVD Kit (Slash 4x4) by MIP
This product was added to our catalog on July 13, 2010.
This is an optional MIP Front X-DUTY CVD Kit. These are compatible with the Traxxas Slash 4x4, Rally and Stampede 4x4 models. Designed for “High Voltage” systems, the MIP X-Duty CVD was tested using the Castle Creations “Mamba Monster” Brushless System for a punishing test session. MIP Spline Technology provides smoother telescoping action than the stock parts. Additionally, MIP X-Duty CVD Drives have a 5/8 diameter CVD joint with 3/32 drive pin that has been machined from high grade Carbon Steel and hardened to perfection, for the ultimate in added strength and durability. This kit includes all the parts and hardware necessary to replace the front drive shafts.
- Made from High grade Carbon Steel and Hardened to perfection!
- 5/8” diameter CVD™ Joint with 3/32” Drive Pin for added strength!
- Involute MIP Spline Technology for smoother telescoping action!
- Designed using Castle Creations “Monster Mamba” Brushless Systems for testing!
- KEYED AXLE features a product design enhancement to the 12mm Hex Adapter and added support products for the utmost fit within the tight tolerances on Traxxas vehicles.
p.s. lots of people complain on the fact that they had to put loctite becouse screws continued to pop-out... to those people, i suggest to read the instructions (that is just one page)... it's clearly stated that you need to put loctite...)
If you bash u are going to break parts ,no matter what you have !)